Size framed: 33″ × 38 ¾″
L. Ron Hubbard worked with many of the greats of illustration during the 1930s and 40s, and so it was not for nothing that he termed Frank Frazetta “The King of Illustration”—a tribute to the artist’s mastery, popularity, and enduring influence on the world of art.
Frank Frazetta went on to paint several more works of art from Ron’s fiction universes.
One such universe is Mission Earth and its heroine, the Countess, described as “heart-stoppingly beautiful” and “statuesque, young, but she never smiled.” She could “train anything to do anything and fast. She was a genius at training.”
As for the lepertiges (a mix between leopards and tigers): The beast “was sitting there, all nine hundred pounds of it, unfettered, perfectly free to demolish everyone in the place. Its black and orange mottled fur was matted. The fangs looked like daggers.”
The Countess displays Frazetta’s exceptional ability to bring the written word to life on his canvas.
• Limited edition—numbered and signed by the artist.
• Printed on archival paper.
• Created using a special continuous tone offset lithographic printing process to faithfully duplicate the original painting.
• Comes with certificate of authenticity.
• Limited time offer. Once all of these prints are sold, there will be no other autographed prints available.