Image size: 16” x 24”
“Man, the Endangered Species” lithographic print by Frank Frazetta
“Man, the Endangered Species” by Frank Frazetta. A limited edition high-quality lithographic print, each one autographed and numbered by the artist.
• Printed on archival paper made to last for centuries.
• Created using a special continuous tone offset lithographic printing process utilizing 15 colors to faithfully duplicate the original painting.
• Limited edition, numbered and autographed by Frank Frazetta.
• Comes with Certificate of Authenticity.
• Limited time offer. Once all of these prints are sold, there will be no other autographed prints of “Man, the Endangered Species” available.
Frazetta’s “Man, the Endangered Species” is drawn from the pages of L. Ron Hubbard’s New York Times bestseller, Battlefield Earth, and depicts man’s struggle against an alien invader that has all but wiped out mankind. The painting was inspired by the opening line of the novel, “‘Man,’ said Terl, ‘is an endangered species.’”
L. Ron Hubbard worked with many of the greats of illustration during the 1930s and 40s, and so it was not for nothing that he termed Frank Frazetta “The King of Illustration”─a tribute to the artist’s mastery, popularity and enduring influence on the world of art.
Limited edition of 500, numbered and signed by the artist.
Image size: 16″ x 24″
Retail price: $2,500
Not eligible for free shipping. Shipping calculated at checkout.